Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love Songs List


 
Romantic love songs are a feature of every wedding.
The slower tempo of love songs is ideal for the first dance by the bride and groom
and also the father-daughter dance.

Related to LOVE SONGS Song

Top 20 Classic Love Songs
1. The Power of Love - Celine Dion
2. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
3. When I Fall in Love - Nat King Cole
4. Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - Elton John
5. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
6. At Last - Etta James
7. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis Presley
8. I Do - Westlife
9. This I Promise You - 'NSYNC
10. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
11. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
12. Power of Love - Luther Vandross
13. I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner
14. All My Life - K-Ci & Jojo
15. More Than Words - Extreme
16. One In A Million - Bosson
17. Only You - Ashanti
18. Have I Told You Lately? - Rod Stewart
19. When a Man Loves a Woman - Percy Sledge
20. Kiss From a Rose – Seal

Top classic love songs
Love songs
Top Love Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment